Wednesday, June 24, 2015

We are boring


Aaron has been on leave for over a week now and we have been doing a lot, but at the same time not much. We have been packing, he had to do some training, we all got colds, more packing.

I guess the hilite has been appointments. I had my eyes checked ( they got worse) and the boys went to the dentist. Thankfukly they checked out great! Noah has some crowding and will probably have to get the frenulum cut like I did. But overall healthy as can be. My eyes, however took a step backward. Bothing major, just an explaination for my headaches.

We have a garage sale this weekend and then 3 weeks until we move! We are so ready. The rats. The termites. The everything. We need out. Soon. Oritinally we were going to hire movers (not packing) but after seeing some bad reviews we backed out. So I will be driving a 16ft truck and we are going to DIY.

Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment