Yeah, it's been a while. Too long. It's been both busy and boring and honestly, I've been forgetting.
Turns out, if I don't nap, I crash pretty hard. I've been exhausted and busy and unfortunately, they don't work well together. In good news though, Aaron finished his two months of night shifts!!!!!!! We now will be able to see him during the day!
Lets see. Well, my last Dr's appointment showed the baby is growing very well. Noah is also growing, it's crazy. He has 5t pants, needs size 11 shoes and wears 4t shirts. Where'd my baby go!? He also got another haircut at the barbers. He loved it.
It feels like we've been busy, but looking back, I cannot remember what we did!
Well, I had to get a new phone, mine crapped out. Hard. Got to a point where it just kept restarting and restarting so I had to get one, I can't not have a phone. I also realized that I need a watch. The phone went out at night, but the next morning, I had NO CLUE what time it was without having to go to the kitchen. Lol.
Anyway, that was an adventure. Noah, poor thing, was stuck there for an hour and a half with me and was a trooper. He mostly behaved well, but he is 3 so there were a couple melt downs.
Thursday was another gym class for Noah, he had a blast.
Yesterday I don't think we did much of anything other than we went to Chick-Fil-A and Kohls. We had gotten Noah some new flip-flops from Target and when we were at Kohls he said his feet hurt, when we looked down, his poor toes were being rubbed raw from the canvas on the flip flops. Needless to say, new shoes were necessary right then, I wasn't about to let him wear them a second longer.
He had other shoes in mind:
He didn't get those, but he did get an ADORABLE pair of boat shoes and a pair of brown sandals, both on sale. I was quite pleased with our trip.
Today was fun. We went to the "farmers market" (which sucked) found out there was a parade and then followed it to the festival. We're not the "parade and festival" kind so we walked a bit and headed back to Chick Fil A because we were dying of hunger and heat. Lol. Mainly me, but still. We went in where it was cool, got a snack and let Noah play before making the trek back to the car (about 3 blocks, but still difficult with my swelling). We all then crashed for a nap and headed to Kim's house (a friend I made!) and had a great dinner there. The kids played, adults talked and I got to snuggle their adorable 3 month old. Win-win-win I'd say.
Now it's 11pm and I'm still stuck on Aaron's night schedule not wanting to sleep. Hopefully this weekend will help get us all back on track.









No comments:
Post a Comment