Monday, May 28, 2012

Mason Lucas Hunter

It's been too long since I've updated!
Ok, first thing's first, our little man has a name. Yes, MASON LUCAS HUNTER is his name.

Second, May 12th was supposed to be a Scentsy Party at my friend Kim's house. I was really excited because I'd never been to one. When we got there, it turns out it was a surprise baby shower for me. A bunch of my online friends had come together to support me and little Mason.

Here are some pics from the party!
There were about 8 people on Google+ watching via webcam. Noah had a blast and waved to everyone.
Kim also arranged some decorations and made the house look beautiful. She also got a bunch of food including CHICK FIL A!!!!!
There were even a couple games where you guess the baby food, make a play-doh baby and guessing how much ribbon it took to go around my belly.
Here's Kim, her littlest and me!

1 comment:

  1. I was worried when I visited you that you weren't getting enough positive interaction with other people and that you were feeling secluded. I'm so glad to see you so happy with loving people around you!

    ReplyDelete