Thursday, October 4, 2012

This really sucks

Computers are still crap. Mine wont turn on at all. Wont even attempt to. ALl the places I find batteries on say the batteries are crap (per review) and I have no idea where else to go! I need to at least order the cord to see if that might help.

Anyway, Mason's doing fantastically! We went for his 2m appointment on Sept 26th and he was a whopping 11lbs 3oz! That's up a full pound from two weeks earlier and three full pounds from his birth weight! Can you believe that!? That's ALL me. He is still on 100% breast milk. It's such a healing experience to go through all this. With Noah, I had to pump and we struggled hard with breastfeeding, plus he was on formula for a few months. This time, ALL ME!

He's in cloth diapers all day and still in a disposable at night. We, thankfully, have enough disposables to get through until we find a good nighttime solution. He's a very heavy wetter since he pretty much eats all night, lol.

We got a first REAL smile earlier in the week and I got his first camera smile yesterday!!!! I'm working on figuring out how to get the pictures onto the computer. I have an iPhone and can't plug it into Aaron's computer because it'll sync to his stuff. Grr. Anyway, I'll figure it out and then bombard you with photos. I mean, severely bombard.

ANYWAY, Noah's also doing wonderfully. I'm so amazed by that little boy. He has attitude, compassion, empathy and sympathy beyond his years. Every day he makes me smile, angry and too happy for words. He loves his little brother so much it will turn you to goo.

This is a fun set of stuff he decided to say the other night:

"i dont like the reglear apple sauce, i just like your home applesauce"

"mommy, i dont like you anymore cause I just like Mason now"

Him: I wanna be a rock star
Me: Oh really?
Him: yeah, i hope everyone will watch me on stage



Where does he come up with this stuff?!

Oh and the applesauce, I made my own! Can you believe it!? SO far, from Pinterest I've made a set of ABC spoons, Reeces peanut butter cups, the applesauce, Grands rolls pizzas and colored noodles. I LOVE PINTEREST!

Noah has a blast with crafts and I love finding different things for him/us to do. On the list we also have making "moon sand", finger paints, sidewalk chalk, pinecone Christmas trees and MUCH more.

Speaking of Christmas, we're not sure if Aaron will be off or not :-( It sucks.

Sorry, I get distracted easily. There's nearly a month to make up for!

Noah's still in his gym class and loving it. He gets so worn out there but he has such a blast. He's had a cold lately, just got over it, so hopefully he'll be up for hard play next week when we go back. This fall weather is perfect and he loves it. We go for a walk ever morning and that's how Mason takes his first nap. He'll fall asleep in the Moby before we get to the end of the block. It's a wonderful way to start the day and we even make it educational. We'll look at spider webs, baby pinecones, trees, leaf imprints in the sidewalk and today we even saw a slug! He always finds something to pick up and bring home, whether it's a stick, flower, flowered grass or a giant leaf he finds. Have I mentioned I love that kid!? Lol

Ok. I swear, all the pic will come. I just need to figure out how to do it. I hate the iPhone. Hate, hate hate. I wish I still had a droid so I could get all my pictures online.

No comments:

Post a Comment