My computer is still out of commission and I have an iPhone. What does this mean? All my pictures are there and I can't get the pictures off my phone until I can get it turned on.
Mason's dong fantastically. The boys had a bit of a stomach bug, but we're all healthy now. Mason's going to be 7 weeks on Wednesday. No smiles yet but he's started making cooing noises, hates the car, saves poops for all at once and makes the cutest faces ever.
Noah's still a teenager it seems. The attitude this kid has is astounding. He's aboslutely adorable and positively infuriating at the same time. Sigh. He got a big boy hair cut, wear's clothing without a T behind the number and adores Mason.
Aaron's doing well, working, helping and being all around a wonderful father and provider.
I'm still here. Dr said I look great at my 6 week check-up.
Biggest news: WE'RE STARING CLOTH DIAPERING!
I have a nice stash going and he's already worn some. We're trying out different kinds until we know what we like.
I'm really excited to have entered a giveaway at DiaperJunction.com. I got a ton of diapers from them and so far love all of what I got. I hear great things about Flip and GroVia. Right now the giveaway is for a GroVia "sample set" and I'm hoping to win it so I can give it a try. Feel free to enter if you want some for you or to send it to us ;-)
DIAPER JUNCTION GIVEAWAY
I'll share pictures tomorrow! It's well past my bed time..
No comments:
Post a Comment