Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Updates of sorts

I have a good reason for the blog lacking....My computer is crap. Lol. Really, the cord has to be at the PERFECT angle for my computer to work and the battery doesn't hold a charge. Since I came home from the hospital, my computer hasn't worked at all.

So, here's a quick update...Mason's doing great, he eats all the time, sleeps decently and has his "two week" check-up today. His cord came off at 13 days, he has about 2hrs of "awake time" during the day and he hates baths and being in the car unless all the right things have been done before hand.

We got our family pics done last week. I'm not impressed with the ones with all four of us, but the boys are adorable. I've also been smapping several pics with my phone and camera. I need to find the right thing to get hte pics off my phone to show off but here are the JCP ones and the camera ones.

Noah adores Mason and he is so protective, its adorable.

3 comments:

  1. You all are SUCH a cute family!!! We miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collection of photographs, the love really shines through loud and clear. What a blessing to have Noah as a proud and loving big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family. Love the pics of Noah and Mason.

    ReplyDelete