Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update of sorts

It's been insane here. Noah has had a cough for a month now. They are both horribly congested, coughing and sneezing. Still smiles though!


Noah is still using the nebulizer, is given cough meds, vapo rub and honey to help. Mason's still in bed with me but I prop him up on a pillow to help with his congestion.

The last couple nights have been hard. They've each gotten up every hour, or more, until about midnight and after that Mason's up every two. So, needless to say I'm quite tired.

That hasn't slowed me down much though. We've been going to gym, doing activities around the house and went to meet a friend today!

Mason's been having a busy week, he tripod sat for the first time, rode in a big boy stroller facing forward, played in an exersaucer and got some fun holiday type pictures taken.







Noah was also in some!





Well, all that was written last night. Sadly, last night I got maybe 2 hrs of sleep. They are both miserable, now I am too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment