Sunday, February 3, 2013

Inside the rabbit hole

I'm really diving into getting a cirriculum put together and holy cow...there are SO MANY resources out there! Printables galore, flash cards, sight word cards, books, etc. Anything and everything. It's crazy! I have two boards on Pinterest that most of it's on, my Mini-man board for Noah and my Homeschool board. A lot of the stuff from Mini-mans board needs to be moved to the homeschool board though. I put a ton on there before deciding to actually homeschool.

Since there are no requirements as far as preschool goes here in MD, we're going to experiment to find out what works for us. We're also going to do all year schooling so we dont have to go back over materials, don't have to have long days and can take longer breaks and go on trips during off seasons based on Aaron's schedule.

Mason's doing well too. He had sweet potato fries last night. They were just steamed strips of sweet potato. He didn't do well with the thinner ones, they made him gag, but the chunkier ones he liked. I made some steamed carrots but I didn't think they were mushy enough.

He's teething pretty hard, so I'm back to survival mode.

Also....Aaron gets promoted on the 21st!

Not much else to say, it's cold, it snowed last night. Bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment