I'm postig from my phone because a) I'm lazy and b) if i dont do it now, it will be put off even longer.
MASON IS SIX MONTHS OLD! Holy crap! How did that happen so fast!?
He is eatin some purees and solids. So far he has had bananas, apples, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and broccoli. He has tried bites of banana, watermelon (though he might be allergic) and broccoli. He also LOVES puffs and MumMums. His favorites have been peas, apples and broccoli. The broccoli is actually solid food. I steamed the heck out of them and let him at it. He doesnt realize he needs to open his hand to get the food in, otherwise he does good.
His appointment was today. He is a chunk at 21lbs and 27in. I forgot to ask about head size, but last time he was in the 55%ile.
For Noah.....HE'S READING! My lil baby boy has read THREE books and helped Aaron with one unrelated to his study books. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? I taught him that. Unbelievable.
So far ::knock on wood:: we are all healthy. Hoping it stays that way for a while.
Picture time!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment