Things with Mason have been less than fun. He's got two lower teeth working on trying to come in and he's been a handful. Not wanting to be put down, needing his pacifier 24/7 (doesn't matter to me until after 1yr if he has it all the time) and sleeping has been a bit up and down.
It started snowing Friday and it actually stuck pretty well. Noah BEGGED to go sledding. After seeing the forecast, I picked up a sled at Target (30% off yay!) in anticipation. I promised him that Aaron would take him Saturday morning since Mason's too young to be out in the cold too long.
After I went and visited a neighbor in the hospital (she had a baby) I let the boys go have fun.
And boy did they....
And then he had just enough time to come in, warm up, drink cocoa and the neighbor girls came over and asked if he could come out. So, I got suited up and went out with him and left Aaron to play with Mason.
After that we came in and the neighbors came in too and played for a while. Then it was time to get ready to go to a birthday party (30 min away) for a couple hours. Noah had a blast, Mason slept and we ate a ton.
When we came home, another set of neighbors were coming home too, with their new baby. So, I took some pictures of them and Noah got to meet the baby. We ate a light dinner, played Candy Land, Go Fish and wrestled a bit. Noah was exhausted and pitched a couple fits. Joy.
Overall, it was a great day.
great memories here! You have done well with photographing the fun times shared.
ReplyDelete