Saturday, January 5, 2013

Exhausted

Today's Noah's 4th birthday!!! I cannot believe that this tiny thing is now 4 years old!


To say I'm tired is an understatement. Even to say I'm exhausted. I'm darn near dead from this exhaustion. Lol.

I've been going until about 12am every night the last few nights. Last night was the hardest trying to get it all set up, but it came together well.

For food we had:

Chicken noodle soup
Chili
Corn Bread
Fruit mix (black berries, pears, grapes)
Veggie tray (carrots, green/red/orange peppers, tomatoes, ranch)
Doritos (cheese and ranch)
Cake pops
Chocolate cake
Yellow cake
Mustache chocolate lollipops
Sprite
Dr Pepper
Water

I made a mustache cake (the chocolate cake) and a truffula tree cake. WE put up streamers, balloons, truffula tree, a banner, pictures and made a balloon avalancnde for his bedroom.

Ok, so lets get some pictures going......
















Sadly I didn't get a picture of the truffula tree close up, but you can see it in the pic of Noah at the table.

Overall it went well. A ton to clean up, but otherwise everything's good. Noah got a ton of gifts and has opened and played with them all. Now to practice writing with some Thank-you cards!

2 comments:

  1. Aww These is great! Hope Noah had a wonderful party he is so lucky to have a crafty mama like you! Now get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK, Nici!! Noah is so very lucky to have you as his Mommy. :D

    ReplyDelete