I'm trying to figure out where to begin......
Mason now cruises very well and is in stage 5 cling separation anxiety mode. I can't not hold him most of the time or he'll cry. He's also got tooth 6 that re-broke through. Yes, re-broke. It came out, went in and now coming back out. His top two middle are pretty well in, the one to the left has come in but not fully and the one on the right is the one that popped in. The last two nights he's woken up and refused to go back to sleep for quite a while. The night before, he was up from 9:30pm to about 12:30am. Last night it was only about an hour and then I was able to put him back in his crib for a while.
I know some would just let him cry to learn to go back to sleep, but he's done that and now, this is different. He's sad and his teeth might be hurting him. I'm not going to let him cry in pain or sadness and not help him.
He now says "up", "dada", "bruh" (brother), "dat" (that), and "uh duh" (all done). He amazes me!
Noah is a pistol. His attitude lately certainly says he's four. He'll tell you what he thinks and how he feels every chance he gets. He loves seeing people, talking to neighbors and helping out when he can. Right now, as I type this, he's spraying the back door with water and wiping it off. He's having a bit of difficulty playing with Mason though. Noah thinks Mason's older and can play different things like hide-and-seek.
As for me, I'm surviving, lol. I sprained my ankle pretty bad last week. It was ok that night but the next day, I couldn't put any weight on it at all. Thankfully, Aaron's leadership let him come home early to help me and take me to get an x-ray. There wasn't an "obvious" break or anything, but it was a pretty bad sprain. I'm still sore and had a small setback when I slipped off a box. I keep it wrapped at times, ice it at times, but otherwise I can walk well (though not pain free).
Aaron's now so busy at work. He's become a "go-to" guy with a lot of responsibilities and what not. He's working on getting into the ICU course for specializing. I'm really proud of all he's accomplished and what he's working toward. He's finally confident in himself and doing some amazing things. I know he still doubts himself, but he's such a great nurse. Everyone says so, not just me being bias ;-)
Our garden's coming in really well too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment