It's been WAY too long since I last blogged. My bad.
Mason's still working on those four top teeth. They're SO close, right on the cusp of breaking through, but not there yet. Needless to say, he's been miserable. I've been miserable and we're ready to be done. He has learned to share, cruise and sit himself back down from standing! He does fall. A lot. So I'll be surprised if he still has a round head after all the tumbles he's taken. We have hard wood floor and we do have a foam mat, but it can't cover the WHOLE living room. He falls everywhere. Up front at the gate, the sofa, rocking chair, high chair, back door, and kitchen. All over. Bleh. He'll get there. I'm temnpted to just throw a hat on him every time I let him roam around. It worked pretty well last time. I don't think he really gets hurt, it's the fall that scares him which makes him cry. Anyway, rambling, but that's about it for him.
Noah's still Noah. He's sporting attitude, cuteness and annoyance. He's the most frustraingly aggravatingly awesome child ever. His cute moments are priceless and his not so cute moments make us need a break from him. We're getting there. Learning how to choose our words and calm down a bit better. At least we're all learning together though. I'd rather be upset with him than happy without. He's one of the best things in my life.
Aaron's back on day shift, thankfully, though I will miss my nighttime cleaning fairy. Lol. We're hoping to start getting out more before school gets out. Go to a museum or something, the zoo, anything really.
We're still planning a trip home this summer. Not sure for how long though thanks to the awesome furlough. I understand it had to happen, but it sucks none the less.
My pics are still on the phone, so I'll post a ton in a bit on a new post.
It's about time you posted something! :D Wonderful pics - I love seeing them. Would love to see YOU in them more!!
ReplyDelete