Mason's got teeth! Two beautiful tiny little buddies have popped up and four more are working their way down. I can't believe it! He's starting to clap, he can pull to stand nearly anywhere and he's obsessed with walking (holding hands) and being up on his feet. He'll eat nearly anything but he still gets sick of food quickly.
Noah's a pistol. He's got such an amazing personality that shines through like none other. We went on a walk today and he said to anyone who walked by. Still doing great at gym and we're still dealing with the whining and crying, but I think it's getting better. We're working more with him to use words rather than cries to tell or ask us something. He's also getting great at spelling things.
Aaron's still doing his work. He's been determined to do Paleo but he "took a couple days off" and we're jumping back on the health wagon tomorrow. We've both lost a good amount of weight (9lbs each) but we both put on 3/4 by stopping eating well. It's amazing how quickly it all goes.
Today I got a new pair of running/walking shoes so hopefully now I can get out more and do what I want. I'm trying to find the right routine for home because when I do workout at home, it's not as long as I need so I stop at 15/20 min rather than going the full 30 like I should.
I'm still working on clean eating (though I also took a break) and it's going really well. The only things I don't eat that are "clean" are the lactation cookies. Sadly, there was a significant drop in my supply and the cookies really helped. I ran out two days ago and I've already noticed I have gone down some again.
We've got a garden going and it's great so far. I'm hoping tonight's storm doesn't ruin it though. I plan to put up the gardening pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment