I need to print SO MANY pictures. We also decided to do a 1st Year scrapbook for each boy and then do a photo book (like Shutterfly or Snapfish) for each year after. So now, I have over 12,000 pictures to sort through and make books.......Yeah...ok then.
So, here's some pics I snapped with the good camera on Easter!
When Mason was exploring his bunny, he decided he wanted Noah's as well.
So Noah hit Mason in the head with the bunny......Which Mason found hilarious....(He loves it when Noah hits him with things anywhere. Seriously cracks up. Ugh)
Then Mason rediscovered his bunny.
Overall Easter was great. Driving to Pennsylvania and back was hard because it was my first solo trip and I was EXHAUSTED. I called mom twice because I needed to talk to someone to stay awake. Mason slept most of the way there and back and Noah played on his LeapPad. We ate A TON of food and had a great time with family. Now that I know I can do the trip, hopefully I can go more, even on days Aaron can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment