Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paleo Day 1

Kicked off day 1 in an interesting way. Made some creamer for my coffee thanks to my friend a few doors down.

Afterward we went to Target and got locked out of my car. For an emotional/stress eater at a place of endless supply of yummies, it was hard. 

I made it, sans yummies and sans Starbucks.

For lunch I used the dinner rolls (paleo) I made prosciutto sandwiches with gluten free mustard and strawberries on the side. 


For dinner, this is an interesting story, our pot sticker burgers didnt work well. So I broke them apart, made some yummy coleslaw and combined it called it "hash". Lol. 

I'll post the end result recipe tomorrow. It's amazing. I dont want to stop eating it. 


Then for dessert I had some maple almond butter with apples. SO FREAKING AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS. I will find a way to make my own. I WILL.



No comments:

Post a Comment