Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Years Eve

We've been curious how late Noah would stay up if we let him, so this year, we decided to let him stay up till midnight. I figured he'd fall asleep when we turned on a movie around 10pm.

Aaron had to work the day of New Years Eve, and he was supposed to be off at 7 but didn't actually get to leave until 8:30. When he got home we drank our bubbly cider, snuggled on the couch, and turned on a movie. Aaron fell asleep, but Noah was up until I convinced him to go to sleep about 11:35. He was at that point where he was glossed over, mumbling and kind of wobbly. I knew he could stay up, but he shouldnt. I went in at midnight to tell him Happy New Year but he was already deep in sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment