Every month there is a new "theme" where all the local food trucks get together and make yummy foods. Yesterday we went to a "summer" one at Pearl City High School. It was a good one to try out for our first time. I know the past themes have been Philippino, Korean,and chocolate. I think bacon was there too.
I knew I wanted to try some poke (poe-kay) and the Twisted Tater when I saw them on the vendor list. It was great!
The poke was interesting, like teriyaki chicken almost. We also got the BBQ Tater Tray which had their homemade chips topped with cheese, green onions, bbq pulled pork, and a hot dog on a stick.
When we were walking around we saw people carrying glass jars of drinks, so of course we needed that.
Mason also saw people eating blue popsicles and he required that as well. Haha. Noah and Mason got blue vanilla and I got watermelon.
Ps- i figured out a way to post from my phone!





No comments:
Post a Comment