Friday, June 10, 2011

EEP!

Sorry for going so long. I know there aren't many reading this, but I really like writing it and who knows, maybe one day we'll print it off like a book (I've seen it done).

Not too much going on. Finally have a cool down with some storms and good weather.

Noah now says his name! He's getting great at counting and is now in size 9.5 in shoes. Makes me so sad. He's officially in 3T clothing too, his waist is tiny so sometimes they fall off.

I'm still doing shop stuff. After this weekend the Great Slowdown will come. Fathers Day orders will all be going out tomorrow and Monday and then I can relax and focus more on the miscarriage/pregnancy loss and support items I have in mind. I'm also going to work on Christmas stuff.

Aaron's sitting around studying and waiting on his NCLEX date. Any day now he should get an e-mail approving him to schedule it.

Here's a funny picture because I'm too tired to think of more stuff to say or anything for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment