Monday, June 27, 2011

Less than three days!

Aaron takes NCLEX on the 30th at 2pm in KC. So very nervous. This is the make or break point for our immediate future. Very nerve wracking.

Not much going on around here other than lots of studying, visiting Aaron's dad and doing work. It's closing in on the 4th of July, so the fireworks have started. They're great during the day because Noah will yell "FIREWORK" every time one goes off, but at night, not so fun.

We went to the wedding of some friends last night. I think it was the first time we've been out alone since last July. Scary.




Mom was kind enough to take some pictures of us, haha. This was also the first night that neither Aaron or I put Noah down for bed. I must say, it was difficult. But, we got to see some great friends start their life together. I'd say it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment