Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

I know, I'm sorry, it's been nearly a week. Even if no one reads this, I still feel I should update it for "our records". Blogging is a great way to remember milestones or silly little things that happen. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to make a blog book. I wouldn't want to miss anything!

First off- AARON PASSED NCLEX!!!!!! That means that we'll either be moving first week of November or the end of the second/start of the third week of December. INSANE!! I will say though, I'm happy to have some actual summer time with Aaron home and get this house ready to move. It'll be great to start working on getting things out of here and have as minimalistic of a lifestyle as possible. With a kid though...not sure how that will go. Haha.

Potty training...still a little eh. He'll sometimes fight us on taking off his diaper for times we want him to have "naked time" to encourage potty use. That's ok though, we'll get there.

Noah is also using fuller sentences, sometimes up to four words! Cheri, his speech therapist, has been doing a great job helping us guide him in the right direction of learning. Noah's newest favorite sentence is "Daddy pawk wite dare" which I"m sure you can tell, but says "Daddy park right there". Lately, he's been staying up a bit later because of later naps so he's been awake when Aaron gets home from work. He now loves to go out and tell me and others where Aaron has to park. It's adorable.

On the not so adorable side, he's become very bossy. He likes to have things a certain way and will not tolerate any other way of it being done. Haha. Mainly when it comes to food and the way things are picked up or moved. For example, quesidillas cannot have meat, but meat on the side (touching nothing else) is ok. Toys cannot be put away unless they go right back where they came from.

He's cute though, so we tolerate it ;-)

He was very excited for some daddy time.

Waiting for Aaron on the grass.

1 comment:

  1. I know I don't always comment, but I DO always read! :D

    ReplyDelete