Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time for a breather!

It's been CRAZY around here. I've been going a tad nuts with orders, Aaron's studying his butt off and Noah's just Noah, so that means a handful.

Yesterday was my birthday, whoohoo, and we had a good day despite the disgusting hotness and oozing humidity.

Aaron brought me some donuts and flowers in the morning. After we ate, we went out to Forbes Field and celebrated with the 150th Refueling Wing. While we were out there, we saw airplanes in the Combat Air Museum, watched a Civil War reenactment and saw one of our old JROTC instructors, Major Wright. They were out there doing a continental color guard for the opening ceremony and kicking off the parade.

Then in the afternoon, mom, dad, and grandma took me/us to HuHot for lunch. My absolute favorite place. Overall it was a great day. Last night I had to get some orders done, but I never mind that. The washers are what kill me often, but the last order of washers I'm doing are for a wedding, so it's very worth it!

Right now, for the move, we're just waiting on Aaron to be scheduled for NCLEX. Once he takes and passes it he'll go to his summer course. Either it will be July 22 or August 29, something close to those dates. We're hoping he gets the earlier one so that we can move sooner and get all settled in before I get hit with Christmas Orders. We'll see.

Here are some pictures from yesterday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment