Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I wish I could do or say more in support of the troops and their families. I can't wait for next Memorial Day. I'll be in a fantastic city with a fantastic officer husband and volunteering with the Army Wives club and helping out at Walter Reed when I can. It's going to be amazing.

This year, I went out and took some pictures of the cemetery (Mount Hope) and I love the way it looks this year. Granted I love it every year, but this year was perfect. Saturday it was cool and a bit windy with sun. Yesterday it was hot, but there was a good breeze and it was sunny. Today, tons more sun, more windy breeziness and it's perfect.











I really like the pictures that came from yesterdays visit.

Well, yesterday Noah had another unfortunate accident. He got really excited when he was sitting on the window ledge and he tried to stand on his tool bench. He ended up doing a face plant into his watering can and cut both lips. Last night his tooth kept bleeding when he ate, but so far it seems better today. The cool washcloth and Tylenol seems to have kept away any swelling and pain. So far there's just the small bruise on the outside of his mouth and he looks just fine otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment