Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holy Moly!

It's been a madhouse around here. Mothers Day orders are finally coming to a close and Aaron is on his last two days doing his Capstone at the hospital. It's exhausting. Noah's also taken a liking to waking up super early, and I don't get to bed until super late, so it's been a sleepy few days around here.

We're now 11 days from graduation and 20 from commissioning! I can't believe he's almost done. I'm so proud of him and so happy that he's happy. We're ready for those days of work and nothing else for the rest of the week, just family time. No homework, no tests, no ROTC trips, just chilling. It will be so nice.

Until then, we're still planning trips for some point in the summer. Minnesota and Dodge City are the biggest ones we want to do.



He put his hat on all by himself! Lol Can you tell?



I called him the pants-less mad scientist.



It was laundry day and he brought me one of my bras and lifted his shirt, so I put it on and he loved it. Lol

1 comment:

  1. He reminds me SO much of you at that age!! :D

    ReplyDelete