Thursday, May 12, 2011

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

NOAH COUNTS TO SIX!!!

He can get to 10 if we prompt him a little bit, but yes, he counts to six alone!

How is this possible? How do I have a smart little 2 year old boy, a husband graduating on Saturday and a business I'd like to call successful. Does it pay bills? Haha, no way. But, I love it, it's fun and it's therapy for me.

I can't believe how much our lives are going to change so soon. It's really sinking in for Aaron and I. He'll be an officer in the Army. He'll be a registered nurse in a few weeks. He'll be college graduate. We'll be moving across the country (ok, half way).

How?

Just wow....

Here's a painting Noah did while I worked the other day!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Not the fact that you're moving - we're totally getting Skype! - but, that everything is going to be changing and fun! :D

    ReplyDelete