Well, yes, it is croup. Poor little guy has been having a hard time fighting the cough. We have to stop the allergy meds 5 days before his appointment, so that means no more after last night. His humidifier broke just before nap, yay, so now that's going against him as well.
It would seem that things aren't going well for us. Lol. (I'm semi-sick with sinus junk)
So, if you're wondering what appointment I'm talking about, I'll tell you. He's going to an allergist on the 21st to see if he's allergic to something that's making him susceptible to the coughing which leads to croup. Right now, Aaron and I are hoping it's an allergy since asthma or some sort of issues making his immune system not good can hang around for life. I'd rather find good loving homes for our kitties now than wait till we get to DC and find a stranger.
Yesterday we went out to the pumpkin patch in Alma and Noah had a blast. He played in the 50 tons of straw, went down the pipe-slide, shot a fruit thing in the sling shot, ate a s'more, picked out a pumpkin, "drove" the bus, rode in the tractor train and petted some adorable animals. One of which almost came home with us.








No comments:
Post a Comment