I completely forgot to put up the Easter Photos!
Friday we chilled out and colored eggs. Noah had a bast doing that.
The Rice Krispies are the ones I put up pictures of him making a few days ago. He put the sprinkles on too ;-)
The treats were for going over to my grandparents house on Saturday for an Easter dinner. I really liked my outfit, though I felt like a house, so I snapped a pic.
After "dinner" we went outside and played a bit because Noah remembered they had a "tractor" and he wanted to play on it.
Overall it was a great trip. It's also the last trip we'll be doing since I'm going to be 24weeks next week. Cramps and pressure have gotten to be too much for me to be able to sit for long periods and we don't want to be too far from home should anything come up where I need to go in.
Little man is still painfully low so it limits what I can do and where I can go because of walking. The pressure he's put on me has made it so I walk differently which made my knee need the brace again and my back hurt because of my knee and the pressure. It's a joy. Lol.
He's worth it though.





No comments:
Post a Comment