I still feel like I'm in survival mode with two children. I'm getting some things done, but not nearly what I want. Every day is a "we'll see" when it comes to what will get done or where we'll go. Mason's doing great learning things and playing independently for a bit (maybe 10 min) and I feel it's very important to get him to learn to play without me, and without Noah later. Noah's always been great at it. That's why we turned Mason's room into a play room. It's a place for him to do what he wants however he wants. The conversations I hear him have with his toys when he's pretending astounds me and also melts my heart. He's such an amazing kid.
I'm trying to get all my pictures in one place, but it's hard. I have some on Aaron's phone, my phone and then the camera. I'm getting there though. I the mean time, enjoy these!
No comments:
Post a Comment