Well, the time came, both cars needed fixed at the same time. Needless to say.....our bank account is crying something fierce right now.
Thankfully in preparing for Sandy and finding good sales, we don't need to go grocery shopping other than for milk and produce for at least 2 weeks if we stick to the menu I came up with.
I'm still working on selling my stamping supplies, so there's that too, otherwise, it's sit and wait it out and find money where I can. Any tips?
Our house has been hit with another round of a cold. Noah's hacking up stuff with a runny nose. Poor guy just looks and sounds miserable. Sadly, this morning, I had to break out the nebulizer for Noah. He wasn't too happy about that.
I found some ways to keep him entertained. We played Go Fish.
Then I had him separate the cards into groups
Then line out A-K and match up all the numbers in a pile.
It was quiet and it was nice.
Did you notice the outfit? Yup, he's a cowboy....
Also Noah cut up a ton of "stuff".
Mason learned to play with a red block
No comments:
Post a Comment