Saturday, October 26, 2013

You'd think I'd update more....

But I don't. I have the ability to do it really easily from my phone or iPad...yet I don't. I've brought up this page many times to write a post, but something comes up...

But here I am. Now.

The boys...Hmmmmm lets see. Mason's got all molars in now and his top canines are coming down, but not near breaking through yet. He runs EVERYWHERE. Pickiest eater ever, maybe not ever, but certainly not what Noah was (he ate most everything). He still doesn't sleep through the night (and NO I will not let him cry). He's SO smart. He understands so much and even though he wont say words, he communicates well and babbles a ton.

Noah, man, what to say about Noah. He's 4. That should tell you everything you need to know. He whines, cries, lies, complains and talks back. On the flip side, his love has no bounds. He melts my heart at least 50 times a day. Noah is truly an amazing kid. Right now he's doing a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern unit for homeschool. It's hard to find something he doesn't know. The boys get their smarts from their dad.....

Now, I had to update my phone and iPad, so here comes the influx of pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment