Noah has suddenly (tonight) gotten the thought in his head that there's a bird outside his window trying to hurt him and he's scared. Yes, he really told me all that.
I've heard of this fear before and I think The Cat In The Hat is to blame for this one.
Poor little boy, how do you tell them that everything's OK and there isn't a way for the bird to come in. I tried the best I could and explained that he's inside and birds live outside and they can't get him. I don't think he's convinced though.
Tonight there were a ton of pictures taken. With Aarons date for leaving approaching I want there to be plenty of photos to look at. I'll also be putting up a ton for him to see while he's gone so I don't bombard his phone with texts.
Here are a few from tonight. Lighting is bad so they might be fuzzy.....
Sunday we went out to get our weekly paper and french vanilla cap at a gas station up the street. When we were in there, a hot air balloon started to float by. I don't think Noah has loved a balloon so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment