Three years ago, I was 14 weeks with Noah and marrying the man of my dreams.
Yes, I'm gushy today.
I love where we've ended up together and I love where we're going. It's amazing being married to your best friend, your protector and your soulmate.
Jr Prom
Sr Prom
Sr Cadet ball
Engagement party
Wedding!
Then, January 5th of 2009, we became a family. Our little man came into the world fighting and strong. He showed us that there is so much more to life than we thought. He's taught us more than we could ever teach him and he's helped us become stronger together.
This was my first time holding little man, day three of his life.
This was Aaron's first time holding him a bit after I did.
Now, we have two angel babies, a bouncing toddler and plans to move to "the big city" for the start of what I'm sure will be the biggest adventure of our lives.




No comments:
Post a Comment