So, in an effort to figure out if we're really potty training or not, we've started telling Noah that he's a big boy and that big boys don't wear diapers. Babies wear diapers. So, because he is a big boy, he needs to wear underwear.
So, when we decided to head to the mall to look for a garment bag for Aaron, we figured we'd go get a potty topper for Noah. I was able to convince Noah to wear his big boy underwear while we went to the mall. So, when we went to Burlington we picked this one up (but a different design)
Noah went to the bathroom twice at the mall and didn't have an accident!!!!
We're headed to dinner with Aaron's mom tonight, so I'm debating using a pull up or trying underwear again....I will say though, it's weird to carry a diaper bag again. I have three pair underwear and two jeans in there along with the fold potty, snacks, a toy and waterproof bag.
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment