Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally!!!

Woohoo! I finally have a working phone. I had the Incredible, three actually, and they never seemed to like me, so Verizon sent me an awesome Incredible 2. Anyway, I was finally able to get the photos off of it!

Hope this works. Here are the rest of the San Antonio pictures:

Nap #1, about 30 or so minutes...

Yes, sweats were warranted. It was 40-something when we left KS and into OK

Stopped off about 20 miles from Denton! This was the big info center

The Department of Transportation rest stop

Cool wheel window thing

Our living/dining/kitchen area of our hotel in San An

The "hall" going to a closet, bathroom and our bedroom

Bedroom

These wonderful treats were waiting for us when we got back from dinner. My heart melted. We had the greatest bellhop/valet guy that day

I very stupidly didn't get any. If you know me, you know my obsession with Dr Pepper.....

Aaron showing off his cuteness

The digging/fossil table at the Childrens Museum

Adorable tiny furniture at the Childrens Museum

Noah driving the trolly at the Childrens Museum

Our free appetizer from the Italian restaurant we went to Saturday

$13 for this one piece of lasagna....no sides....just the lasagna.....

Noah was terrified of the Rainforest Cafe, the thunder and lightning simulation was the scariest. The freaky loud music didn't help.

Mr Aaron just hanging out

My Wildberry Sangria. The bottom of the glass lights up too!

The duck at Ritas coming up for a snack.

My favorite picture. This was on the boat ride on the riverwalk. Aaron and I were holding hands and Noah wanted to join in.

Yummy candy/fudge/ice cream factory we went to after the boat ride

Aaron and Noah sharing some ice cream

My snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment