(that's what she said)
No but really, it is. We went to the zoo the other day and hung out at Gage Park. I was looking around thinking "I may never come back to this park after October. I may never see this zoo again after October" The simplest things feel wonderful to me right now. Being right by a Walgreens, a short drive from Hy-Vee where I know where everything is, a few miles from either set of parents. It's comforting. It's home.
I love my home and I'm happy here. It's comforting to know where everything and everyone is. Noah can go to Gage Park, the Zoo, the lake, the mall. I know our new place will have all of this somewhere and even new things, but it's not registering. Noah will help though. He'll keep me busy. So will the shop.
I'll certainly miss this:
But at least I can get this anywhere







No comments:
Post a Comment