::knocks on wood::
So far so healthy. I'm fighting sore muscles from not stamping much with all the sicknesses, otherwise, we're both good!
Life around here is pretty calm and cool. Literally. We had a nice cool front come through Saturday night and the weather has been nothing but perfect. I love it. This also calls for new clothes though. Haha.
Noah is now in 4T tops and 3T bottoms that have to be cinched at the waist (still fits 24m in the waist!). I, sadly, also need bigger tops. Bleh. Hopefully after the move I can have some quality gym time!
Still working on orders and getting the house ready. I swear, if you went upstairs and compared it to downstairs you'd think two different people lived here. Upstairs is beautiful and immaculate. Perfectly clean. Downstairs.....not so much...It's where we do 90% of our day and I do 100% of my work. Cleanliness isn't really an option...
7.5 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment