Saturday, December 31, 2011

Somebody got spoiled!

I already told you what he got from us, his great grandma and my parents. Well, he also got spoiled on Christmas Day by the rest of the family.

He got the Chuck Truck that moves around and talks and has boulders and a hard hat.

He got a police car that drives, plays the music and talks

He got the Shake & Go mater and a little monster truck that drives around.


See, spoiled. Lol

Aaron and I were given a digital picture frame, he got a very nice jacket and I got a pajama set.

Christmas Eve was a little difficult for me because of previous memories. Two years ago on Christmas Eve I had a miscarriage. Not a good way to start the Holiday. This year was full of happiness though, I stayed busy, happy and surrounded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment