We've been having a lot of fun lately. Noah and I have gone around the mall, we've explored the neighborhood and recently had some friends over for a fire out back.
Noah liked this purse in particular:
We were out walking around the mall looking for some winter clothes for me and came across a bin of sale purses. Noah picked out his own. Haha.
I also got a new hat when they were on sale and for some reason, Noah thinks it's awesome and wore it as his birthday hat:
A couple nights ago, we had some neighbors over for a night of s'mores and wine. The kids had a blast outside and then they crashed on the sofa (before getting energy and destroying the living room with toys, lol)
In other news, I'm getting a new (to us) car!
There's a very long list of things wrong with my car and we don't have the ability to keep pouring money into it. So, thanks to USAA, we're getting a low interest low payment loan and hoping to go get a 2007 Ford Escape Monday! Wish us luck!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment