I'm now more pregnant than I ever have been and it's all a big new adventure. Granted this whole pregnancy has been since it's been a 180 from Noah. I'm so excited.
Wednesday (the 4th) is the goal date and everything after is icing on the cake. Today is my last shot and after this, I start non-stress tests to make sure he's doing ok.
Here's the last comparison picture I can do. Noah's on the left (tan shirt)and 34 weeks now is on the right.
Not much going on here otherwise. Aaron took us to a park nearby that's at a lake and Noah had a blast! The ground and play things are made of recycled tires. The lake is beautiful!
He played so hard that he was dripping sweat when he was done. So I had him strip off his pants on the way home and drinking ice water. Lol. He loved it so it was worth it. Sadly, it's going to be WAY too hot to be doing that any time this next week. I know it's hot all over, especially back home, so I hope everyone stays safe and cool.
Hopefully I don't die from the heat when I go out tomorrow afternoon, my only outing planned.
I'll update after my appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment