Last week our challenge was to build from prompts. I let the kids choose which they'd like to build, but it had to be based on the card they chose. I loved seeing how creative they got!
I had two categories, one for younger kids and one for older kids. That way those who were 4 or 5 could make something simple and not have to worry about too much detail (like the first letter of your name) and the older kids could get more creative and include different things (like your favorite scene from a book).
They did get creative for sure. Everyone had a blast and I loved when they came running up telling me they were done, because that also meant they got to take a picture of their project. Turns out that them taking pictures seems to boost their desire to make it better or have more detail. They loved looking through and seeing what angle showed off their project the best. It's awesome.
Here are the ones from this week!!












No comments:
Post a Comment