This week I pushed it back to 9:30 because of the meetings the office does. I was able to get in, set up and all prepped in time for people to just show up and have fun instead of scrambling and stressing.
With this room I like having the table at the door so that I can explain it and they can get what they need as soon as they walk in. BUT before I show all that off, I was able to finally get pictures of the set-up without kids in the photos (I purposely don't put photos of their faces in here).
This is the table set up that I did today. As soon as they walk in, I ask the kiddos to wash their hands with hand sanatizer. Then they picked which animal they wanted to try to build. The magazines and books are the club copies for them to look at during free build.
We also have a spot for the really little ones to play with Mega Blocks
A table for the Duplos. And three tables for the regular LEGO building.
In the middle is the table with all the LEGOs on it. I tried my best to orgainze them all in a way where they can understand it and find what they need easily.



Here's what all the kids made today!!
Check out my Pinterest LEGO Group board. I have a lot of things saved for all ages and capabilities!
























No comments:
Post a Comment