I'll talk about Aaron, Noah and myself and things going on with each of us.
Aaron- The Mr of the house is busy as ever. He's getting ready to graduate Nursing School and commission to the Active Army as a nurse. We'll be moving somewhere at some point in time and the not knowing is killing us/me. He's very busy in ROTC and that's where he is if he's not home or working.
Me- I'm here. Lol. I'm a stay-at-home mom and I make jewelry for Noahs Ark Creations and sell it on Etsy and at home parties or through personal orders. I love being home with Noah, especially since he was early and has been getting speech therapy. I am also a teething 21 year old. Last week I discovered I have a molar coming in. Turns out I have 3 that will all be popping in soon.
Noah- Our little man is 27 months (on the 5th) and is growing and learning every day. He was born 6 weeks early, spent two in the NICU and has been with me ever since. Right now, he's just barely breaking 30lbs and 38in. He has a fantastic personality and it's so much fun watching him expand.
He knows his ABC's and we're working on numbers. He can identify most colors and vehicles (construction are his favorite). He's overly picky about meat and certain foods, but he'll eat his fruits and veggies like there's no tomorrow. He also loves to beg for chocolate, cookies or ice cream whenever he can.
And now, pictures to overload you on.





I'll think of a better way to get things organized soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment