Sunday, April 17, 2011

MINE!

It seems we've hit the "mine" stage.

My puzzle
My chair
My car
My keys

He's also good at the "no, no, no, no, no" also. Sigh. Gotta love 2 year olds, huh?

Not much going on this weekend. Aaron worked yesterday and today. That's 24 hrs in a 48 hr period. But, it's all smooth sailing until May 14th! After that he'll take his NCLEX and get his summer school date and move date. This is going to be a very exciting/stressful/eventful summer.

I wont be publishing out his dates for the summer school, just because of my own comfort, but I will tell family and friends. We're hoping to get a trip to Minnesota in before he leaves and once he's gone Noah and I might go out to Western KS and maybe go to KC for a weekend. Hopefully it will help with the impending move and car ride.

And just because I can...here's some Noah cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment