Yesterday I decided to get Noah a bubble lawn mower I've been eyeing for a little while. I'm glad I did! I got it on sale, plus a coupon AND it was the last one for boys (though I think he'd be fine with a pink one). So, we played outside for a while, came in, ate cookies, got the bubble gun and went back out.


Today was even nicer, and by that I mean a wind advisory and extremely hot. So, we decided to set up the crib that dad made for us when I was pregnant with Noah. We hadn't used it to this point because the cats could it between the slats. Now that he's bigger, we feel like now's a good time. The only problem is, we can't get it in his door. We angled and wedged and maneuvered it through all the others and up the stairs, but that dang upstairs door is too small. Even with the door taken off.
So, until we are able to convert it to a toddler bed, it's a fort! I must say, I'm proud of myself.
Tomorrow starts a new week! Have a great rest of Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment