Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend fun

Well, the weekend is almost over. Aaron's been gone since Friday morning and it's just been mini-man and myself. I must say, yesterday was pretty perfect.

We woke up and got dressed to head to the farmers market. Sadly, the selection wasn't great. There were only 2 or 3 fruit/veggie stands and everyone else was cookies/cakes, jewelry and clothes/blankets. So, Noah and I walked around and picked up our traditional banana bread and apple cider. We also stopped off at a wooden toy area and he got a helicopter that he loves.

Chilled out at home for a good while and then nap time came. We both slept for about 2.5 hours and had a nice lunch. I got packages ready to mail out while he finished eating and we headed to the store to mail out my international package. While we were there we decided to get a few things.

We picked up flowers (that are now set out for Grandpa)


We also grabbed some fruits, veggies, Dr Pepper on sale and some dessert!


After dinner we laid around and watched Bob The Builder and Toy Story 3. After the movie we danced around a bunch, played a bit more and headed up for bath and bed.

I must say, it was pretty perfect. Aside from it feeling like 100 degrees though. I could live without that in April.

1 comment: