Thursday, April 14, 2011

The zoo!

Yesterday we kicked off summer by heading out to the zoo! We had a blast with a couple friends and a couple kiddos. It was a little hot, but nothing some good water and shade couldn't fix.







We're expecting a lot of rain tonight and tomorrow, so we'll be indoors the rest of the week. I'm ECSTATIC for Easter. The entire family will be here. Matt, Holly, Bradyn, Cathe, Brian, Sarah, Gabrielle, Jacob, Nate, Mike, Gayle, Benjamin, Simon, Sarah Grace, Isaac, and Elijah. The only one missing will be Joe (but we already saw him over Spring Break, lol).

It's kind of hard to think that the whole Misner family hasn't been together since grandpas passing. His anniversary is coming up. Not ready for that day. Not one bit. But it's coming whether I like it or not.

For now, I'll just focus on Easter, Noah and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment