Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Homeschooling. Day Three.

Two days ago was the official start of homeschooling!

I'm still WAY behind in planning, but I'll get there and we'll have fun. Since he's only doing preschool/preK/K4 things, we're not doing a hugely structured schedule with lengthy lessons.

Two days ago we worked on a BOB Book packet and he learned how to tie and made a wreath.


I've also set up a white board (our neighbor helped hang it) with the date, day, weather, theme and number of the week and what we'll be doing that day. Next to that will be our post cards from other states with their state flag and name.

Yesterday we finished the BOB Book packet, read the book and we were going to make the flag t-shirts, but the weather hasn't cooperated the best so we'll do it this afternoon.

Today Noah worked on his post cards and hopefully, when the rain lets up, we can do our shirts and star poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment