Finally I feel like there's a day I have a ton to talk about! We'll see how long it actually comes out to be though.
First, Aaron started doing Insanity. It's a crazy intense workout and I am grateful I have a excuse not to do it. He tried getting me to do P90x, I watched him once, tried it a couple times and gave up. He's a lot stronger (physically and determiation-wise) than I am. Anyway, Noah LOVES to exercise with Aaron, especially stretching. So, we went down the other night when Aaron got home early and Noah joined in.
We also got a new piece of furniture.....a bean bag chair. And not just a bean bag chair...it's more like a bed. Aaron, Noah and I all fit on it. Aaron even slept on it yesterday. Haha. I told him it's his time out spot when he gets in trouble..I don't think that'd be a punishment though.....
As you can tell, it's gigantic. We had a TON of fun down there. Aaron was giving me a hard time about it because of how big it is, but after 5 minutes on it, he was in love. Lol. Noah loves it too, Aaron folds him up in it and calls Noah a sandwich.
During our fun adventure with the beanbed (lol) there was a slight accident, on my part, involving Aaron's phone. I had taken that last picture of Noah with his phone, put it down on a suitcase and then Aaron wanted to be folded up. I rolled it over him, knocked the suitcase and, well, the screen cracked.
I felt, and still fee, absolutely horrid. I mean, look at it! It's ruined. Thankfully it still works and Aaron's an amazing man who laughed it off. Gotta love him. He said that's what he gets for having nice things, lol. Jerk. Anyway, the best part about HIS phone breaking is that he has insurance on it, smart thinking on my part when we got it. I figured with a toddler and expensive phone, we'd need backup. Who knew I'd be the toddler in that situation? Anyway, we found out all the "insurance" really does is put you at a new 2 year pricing so you still have to pay a pretty penny, they call it the deductible. So $99 later I'm home all day waiting for the new phone.
Speaking of waiting for a delivery, something came in yesterday that's extremely scary to me....
My weekly shots. I'm terrified. I have been reading up on them and well, it's not fun. There's currently a huge thing going on between me, insurance, company who makes the drug and dr's office. The company says I have no records of getting the medicine, the insurance had me in there Monday when I scheduled the drop off and the Dr's office doesn't believe I actually have the "correct" medicine. Essentially, they think I got it from some dealer on a corner.
The reason this issue came up is because I found out that that $629 copay is only for 5 shots, so that brings us to about $2100 for all 17 shots I need. Money we just don't have. So, I'm trying to get copay assistance. We'll see what happens........
Also, I'm 16 weeks today! Whoot! Not much going on with the baby right now, have an appointment on Friday (just a check up) and need to get the shots going. That's about it right now. I don't want to be one who does those weekly long posts answering 50 questions about what's going on inside my uterus. I'm sure the further I get the more I'll discuss it, but right now, it's pretty boring in there.







No comments:
Post a Comment