Friday, February 3, 2012

Changes.....

Well, the cough is mostly gone, just some residual mucous giving him some grief, but not much. Thankfully. He had his three year check up on Wednesday as well.

Right now, he's 39 inches tall and ~36lbs. They said he's "near overweight" but I think their full of crap. Look at this kid!? Where's the fat!?

Anyway, there was also controversy over whether or not to get him the Chicken Pox vaccine. I have always wanted to wait until he's required to get it for school. He's home with me all day and, sadly, has minimal child interaction. Plus, like the dr said, most everyone is vaccinated, so his chances of actually contracting it are low. I gave in and said yes, she walked us over toward the "clinic" and we saw they closed 2 minutes earlier. Hehe ::evil grin::

We're going into our first weekend of Aaron working, so it'll be like old times here at home. I do have to go get my car inspected today so I can get my dang tags.

Sigh......

Anyways, I'll be putting up photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment