Not much going on here. Aaron's preparing to change his shifts which will be hard for all of us, but it'll be ok. Noah's still Noah. Lol.
He had his first gym class last Thursday. He was too tall to do a couple of the events but otherwise he did great. Toward the end he had a difficult time understanding why he had to sit in the circle and listen to teacher rather than go play, but it was a short class so doable.
I'm still doing my thing. Had my first progesterone shot on Friday. OW. I'm still experiencing pain at the injection site and from what I hear, it might or might not go away. We'll see what Friday brings.
Also.......
WE FIND OUT BABY'S SEX TOMORROW!!!!!
We scheduled an elective ultrasound at an imaging place so that we can tell someone special on their birthday. ;-) Once a few certain people know we'll then share with everyone else.
Thursday we're venturing to Sterling, Virgina. We're going to Babies R Us and Olive Garden!!!!! I'm so excited, for Olive Garden, I can hardly wait! Everything we're used to and like is SO far away.
We did go to Joe's Crab Shack on Saturday and it was pretty good. Aaron had the Crab Daddy Feast, I had clam chowder and Noah had chicken fingers. We shared crab dip and mozzarella sticks. It was all pretty good but the service was pretty slow. I'd say all in all it was worth it.
After this week, our outings will be minimal in an effort to save money before little one comes. Until now, we've been eating out a good amount, which isn't good for our budget or waist line. ;-)
This is my 16 week picture. I promise, I'm standing with my back straight, and sucking in. Lol


ah, yes, no need to suck in, show your pride and joy!
ReplyDeleteby the way, the foods you've just mentioned aren't sitting well with the food I've just consumed (chinese)... I'm full and I have a mental amalgam of our foods in my mind. glug. ugh.